And Diigo was it’s name – O!!

How do you save webpages or resources that you want to revisit some time in the future?

Well, if you are like me, I would save them in my favorites or I would copy and paste a good resource into a word document and save it for another time!  Well, my life just got way easier with Diigo!

Diigo is a free bookmarking tool that allows users to share online resources like websites in a public or private group format.  It’s so easy to use and install!  It offers you the ability to “tag” resources with key words so that it is easier to search in the future and I can also highlight or put ‘sticky notes’ (curate) on any resource that I wish to highlight!  It’s so handy!  I also have the ability to marked items as “public” or private” and share resources with certain teachers/groups or student groups as well!

As a special education teacher, I am interested in creating a repository of resources for all special education teachers in our school division (or beyond) to access and/or do the same!  I believe that Diigo is going to be an amazing tool to help me build my PLN and collaborate with others!!

My original major project was a static web page of resources but Alec encouraged me to look at something more interactive and I am so grateful that he put me on to this resource!!  Thank you so much!!

Please check out the start of my library of special education library   It is under construction but if you have some advice for a beginner, that would be greatly appreciated! https://www.diigo.com/user/kelly_brezinski

Thanks kindly,

Kelly

Grad Diigo Library Pic